This is a plain window without user options associated to it.
This window has a header tab associated with it which shows user options.
Dynamically Resize Window #1:
As you could probably tell, you could grab the blue bar of Window #2 with your mouse and drag it around in the confined area. You may have also noticed that you could not drag the edges to change the dimensions (it was initially set so you could not do this).
To allow you to drag the edges of Window #1 (and resize it), simply click on blue box to select that window. Next, hover your mouse on the edges and drag around like you would with a normal window. Nice, eh?
Standard Links Influencing Window #1 (windows restricted to boxed area above):
POPULATE TEXT IN PREDEFINED DIV
POPULATE IMAGE IN PREDEFINED DIV
POPULATE IFRAME IN PREDEFINED DIV
Dynamically Created Windows:
POPULATE IFRAME IN UNDEFINED DIV
SET AS HOMEPAGE
SEND TO A FRIEND
Click on an option below to populate this area. Remember, Mozilla (such as Firefox) and Safari does not allow local access of XML files by default. To conduct testing with those browsers, you need to have the files on a web site.
[SHOW] Show Raw XML data (not a supported function; here for reference only)
- [TRY] Option to get one row of XML Data by specifying new_xml_row value (xml_node_path)
- [TRY] Option to return the value of a column of data for a specific row in XML Data
- [TRY] Option to return the number of rows in XML Data
- [TRY] Option to return all XML Data rows that equal a certain value (returns ID of rows)
- [TRY] Option to return all XML Data rows that are greater than a certain value (returns ID of rows)
- [TRY] Option to return all XML Data rows that are less than a certain value (returns ID of rows)
- [TRY] Option to return all XML Data rows that have part of something in it (returns ID of rows)
Back To Main Page